Latihan Soal Apologizing and thanking

Soal Latihan (Drill) Lanjutan dari Soal Greeting and Leave taking bagian pertama sebelumnya, penulis lanjutkan dengan latihan khusus Materi "Thanking and Apologizing" berikut ini:

Thanking dan Apologizing
The student is writing on the white board.

Part I
Read the following dialogue then answer the questions!
Mr. Dhomah
: Good morning, students. How are you today?
Students
: Good morning , sir. We are fine. Thanks. And you?
Mr. Dhomah
: I’m very well, thanks. Are you okay, Tara? Why did you not   answer  my greeting?
Tara
: I am sorry, Sir. I’m dizzy. I have a headache.
Mr. Dhomah
: Oh , I see. If you are sick, you may have a rest at the school clinic.
Tara
: May I, Sir?
Mr. Dhomah
: Yes, of course.
Tara
: Thank you, Sir.
Mr. Dhomah
: You’re welcome

Questions:
1.
Who are in the dialogue?
2.
Where does the dialogue take place?
3.
What is Mr. Dhomah?
4.
Is Tara a student?
5.
I’m sorry, Sir”  The bold words are to express ...
6.
Thank you, Sir” The underlined words are to express ...
7.
How do you give response to a thanking expression?
8.
“If you’re sick .....” The italic word has the same meaning with ...


Part II


Complete the following dialogues with the appropriate expressions!
1.
Adi
: Excuse me Sir, may I come in?

Teacher
: Yes, please. Why do you come late this morning?

Adi
:  ................, Sir. I have to accompany my mother to the doctor, Sir.

Teacher
: All right. Have a seat, please.

Adi
: .........................



2.
Uncle
: Happy birthday, Dea. You look wonderful with that coat.

Dea
: .................., Uncle Bob. I’m really happy you could come.

Uncle
: Here it is. I have something for you.

Dea
: Thanks, Uncle Bob,. Oh, ........ I have to leave you. I must welcome my friends.

Uncle
: It’s O.K.



3.
Janet
: Jack. ................ I’ve split my drink on your chair.

Jack
: Oh. Don’t worry. I have a tissue paper to clean it up.

Janet
: .........................

Jack
: That’s all right. Please don’t worry.



4.
Rara
: Hi, Putri! Where have you been?

Putri
: Hi, Rara! I was busy doing my script. I have just had my graduation ceremony.

Rara
: Really? Why didn’t you tell me?

Putri
: Oh, ........................ I forget to tell you.

Rara
: Congratulation, Putri.

Putri
: .............................., Rara.
Almusto_Kangmus I'm interested in blogging

2 Responses to "Latihan Soal Apologizing and thanking"

  1. Good materials and item tests..Thank you so much for your kindness and knowledge.Jazakumullah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your share. Good quiz examples!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel