Belajar Months of the year


Sebelum belajar mengenai tanggal/ Date, alangkah baiknya kita  mempelajari tentang Bulan –bulan dalam setahun (Months of the year), dan hari-hari dalam seminggu /Days of the week. Sebelumnya penulis sudah posting mengenai hari dalam seminggu. Pada kesempatan kali ini penulis ingin sharing Bulan dalam Setahun
Months, year, days, bulan, tahun, hari, Bahasa Inggris
Bulan dalam Setahun

 Months of the year
January
May
September
February
June
October
March
July
November
April
August
December

  Let's Learn!
1.
Now is January, Next month is February.
2.
Before April is March.
3.
After May is June
4.
This month is August. The previous month is July.
5.
This is October. Last month is September.
6.
The eleventh month is November.
7.
The twelfth moth is December.
8.
January is the first month of the year.
9.
The second month is February.
10.
The third month is March.


Video Pembelajaran daring Materi Days of the week and Months of the year

Soal Drill Vocabulary Games TTS dan Word Search terkait materi ini





Let’s sing a song! (Like “Are you sleeping” song)
January February
March April
May and June
July August September
October November
December December

Dialogue 1
Manda
: Nia, What month will we have camping?
Tania
: The teacher said that it will be held on August.
Manda
: Do you know the exact date for it?
Tania
: I’m sorry, I don’t know.

Dialogue 2
Gada
: Don, Let’s go the Gajah Mada Center  to swim!
Dono
: I’m sorry, Da. I have a full schedul on this month. I promise, after this month

  I will join you.
Gada
: Well, It’s all right. Thanks.

Almusto_Kangmus I'm interested in blogging

3 Responses to "Belajar Months of the year "

  1. Thanks, Sir. I really appreciate this article. And I ask your permission to use it as material in our class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My great husband never stops sharing great materials for other people

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel