Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas VII K 13

Penulis ingin berbagi soal UTS atau Mid semester Gasal Bahasa Inggris tahun 2017/2018. Soal ini sudah diteskan pada siswa kelas VII MTs Walisongo Tulis yang kebetulan telah menggunakan Kurtilas (K13). Berikut Soalnya:

Kurtilas K13
Mr Mustofa is sitting between Mrs. Inayah and Mrs. Sundari


A.    Choose one of the options by crossing (x) a, b, c, or d!
1.      A: Good evening, Mrs. Hana.
       B: ..., dear.
a.       Good morning
b.      Good afternoon
c.       Good evening
d.      Good night

2.      A: ...
      B: Nice to meet you too.
a.       Nice to meet you
b.      How do you do
c.       How are you?
d.      I’m fine, thank you

3.      A: Alright, students, I’ll see you again tomorrow morning.
      B: ...
a.       Good night
b.      See you later
c.       Good luck
d.      Have a nice dream

4.      A: Can I borrow your pen?
       B: ..., I’m using it.
a.       Thank you
b.      You’re welcome
c.       Sorry
d.      It’s okay

5.      A: Good luck with your English test, Sari.
       B: ...
a.       Thank you
b.      I’m sorry
c.       I’m fine
d.      Get well soon

6.      A: ...
       B: I live in Kecepak, Batang.

a.       What’s your name?
b.      Where are you from?
c.       Where do you live?
d.      How do you spell your name?

7.      A:  How do you spell your name?
      B: My name is ARTANTI. It is ...
a.       (ei) (ar) (ti) (ei) (en) (ti) (ai)
b.      (ai) (ar) (ti) (ai) (en) (ti) (i)
c.       (ei) (ar) (ti) (ei) (en) (ti) (ow)
d.      (ei) (es) (eij) (ei) (en) (ti) (ai)

8.      To do this hobby, we need a racket and a shuttlecock. So, my hobby is ...
a.       Playing chess
b.      Playing tennis
c.       Playing table tennis
d.      Playing badminton

9.      Rina  : “ Hi, what is your name?
Santi : “ …name is Santi.
a.       Her
b.      His
c.       My
d.      Our

10.  My mother is Mrs. Denandra. She works in SMP Tunas Bangsa. She teach English. The students love her. My mother is a ...
a.       Nurse
b.      Teacher
c.       Housewife
Headmaster

B.     Fill in the blanks with the answer provided!
Text 1
Desta        : Hi, Vincent.
Vincent    : 1) ..., Desta
Desta        : 2) ... ?
Vincent    : I’m fine, thanks. How about you?
Desta                    : I’m fine too, thank you. By the way, I have to say 3) ... because I forget to bring your english book.
Vincent    : It’s okay. You can bring it tomorrow.
Desta        : Thank you very much, Vince.
Vincent    : 4) ...
Desta        : I think I have to go now. See you tomorrow.
Vincent    : 5) ...

a.       How are you today?
b.      See you later
c.       You’re welcome
d.      Sorry
e.       Hello
f.       Good morning

Text 2
Hi, my name is Sherryl Sheinafia.
I am a (1) ... of SMP N 8 Batang.
I live in Kecepak, Batang.
I live with my parents.
My father is Mr. Anugrah. He is a (2) .... He works in a ricefield to plant paddy.
My mother is Mrs. Kinanti. (3) ... is a housewife.
(4) ... is my hobby. I like doing it in Gajah Mada swimming pool.
While my favorite food is (5) ...
Nice to meet you.

a.       Farmer
b.      She
c.       Swimming
d.      Student
e.       He
f.       Fried chicken


C.    Answer the questions based on the text!
Text 1
Ghani                   : Good morning, Sir.
Mr. Fathur            : Good morning, Ghani.
Ghani                   : I’m so sorry I’m late.
Mr. Fathur            : Why are you late?
Ghani                   : I overslept, Sir.
Mr. Fathur            : Okay, just don’t be late again next time.
Ghani                   : Thank you so much, Sir.
Mr. Fathur            : You’re welcome.

1.      Who is Mr. Fathur?
2.      Who comes late?
3.      Why does Ghani come late?
4.      Does the dialog happen in the morning, in the afternoon, or in the evening?
5.      Where does the dialog probably happen?

Text 2
Hello, I am Ge Pamungkas. I am a student of SMP Negeri Tunas Bangsa. I live at 46 Jalan Serai, Bandung. There are five people in my family. They are my father, my mother, my younger brother, my little sister, and myself. My father is Mr. Ginanjar. He is a headmaster. My mother is Mrs. Hastuti. She is a teacher. My younger brother is Fahri. He is still in kindergarten. My little sister is Akila. She is in playgroup.

6.      Where does Ge go to school?
7.      Is Ge the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd child in his family?
8.      Who is Ge’s father?
9.      What is Ge’s mother?
10.  He is still in kindergarten”.
What does the word ‘he’ refers to?

Untuk lebih lengkapnya anda dapat menunggu admin upload file soal, Kisi-kisi dan Kunci Jawa ban.


Soal UTS Kurtilas Kelas VII

Kisi-kisi Soal Kurtilas Bahasa Inggris

Jawaban UTS


Almusto_Kangmus I'm interested in blogging

2 Responses to "Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas VII K 13"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel